Reading Time: < 1 minute
A pilot profession offers extraordinary opportunities for traveling and working in a multinational team. However, this is not the only advantage that this profession can offer.
It’s also one of the highest-paying jobs, which can offer a longer period of holiday, free of charge flights, etc. Nevertheless, according to recruitment specialists, this occupation is not for everyone.
When conducting a job interview or during a study program selection process a candidate is evaluated not only on the basis of whether they are able to meet the necessary requirements for the job but also whether they have the character to become a pilot.
We have put together a list of 10 character qualities necessary for a pilot. Can you recognize yourself? A pilot is expected to be:
- Possessing analytical thinking
- Possessing spatial ability
- Rule/process – compliant
- Independent and good at decision-making
- Motivated, goal-oriented, perseverant
- Good at multitasking
- Having a good memory for data and being good at processing it
- Articulate, able to communicate information in a clear way
- A team player
Source: BAA Training